Getting away always makes the return home to Lakeland that much sweeter. If you’re already planning your fall vacations, we’re here to help. First, we want to hear where you’re hoping to travel this fall.
Answer our 60-second poll to let us know what’s on your autumn agenda to help guide our upcoming travel content. Are you staycationing or hopping on the next flight out of town? Do you prefer heading north to see the fall foliage or taking a beach trip in cooler weather? We want to hear it all.
Here’s some inspiration if you’re dreaming of your next PTO days:
- Find hiking + history in Rapid City, SD
- Live on island time in Key West, FL
- Visit America’s oldest city in St. Augustine, FL
- Plan a staycation at these Lakeland rental homes
- Get cozy in the fall foliage of Franklin, TN
We asked our readers to share their fall travel plans. Here’s how your fellow LAL subscribers plan to enjoy the season:
- 53% of you definitely plan to take a fall vacation, with another 30% probably planning on it.
- 72% of readers plan to travel out of state.
- 67% prioritize activities and sightseeing when planning a vacation.
Your peers are headed to:
- “Great smoky mountains”
- “Niagara Falls, NY”
- “RV to Tallahassee for home football games! Go Noles!”
- “New England”
- “Michigan’s Upper Peninsula”
- “Tennessee, Georgia, or South Carolina”
- “The Hudson Valley of New York”
- “Savannah, GA”
- “Bourbon Trail - Kentucky”
- “We will be going to north Georgia for a fall camping/hiking trip! We will be hiking part of the Appalachian trail and enjoying the fall colors”
- “Smokey Mountains”
- “The Blue Ridge/Smoky Mountains. Absolute camping perfection when the leaves start changing!”
Further destinations included:
- “Cabo san Lucas”
- “Manchester, UK”
- “Greece and Egypt”
- “Middle East”