It’s been on-trend for a while to offer experiences, rather than things, for gifts. To help you level up your gift-giving game this holiday season, check out our curated list of giftable experiences so you can sleigh the holidays.
For the fan of family time
- Polk Museum of Art membership | This membership comes with perks like free admission to Bok Tower Gardens, savings on studio art classes, and more.
- Florida Children’s Museum membership | The brand-new Florida Children’s Museum at Bonnet Springs Park is making gifting memberships simple this year, with the help of gift cards. If your recipient isn’t looking for a membership, gift cards can also be redeemed for workshops, birthday parties, and more.
- DEFY Lakeland | Take your gifting to new heights with tickets or a membership to this Lakeland trampoline park.
Looking for more giftable, family-friendly activities? Check out this list for inspiration.
For the one who’s always learning
- Art Centric Studio | Skip the same old toys and give kids the gift of art classes. At this studio, kids can create art pieces and crafts in step-by-step classes.
- Painting with a Twist | Sponsor someone’s next paint and pour evening with one of these classes — a new class is offered every day, so you can try painting in different styles.
Check out this list for eight more must-take classes.
For the active Lakelander
- Balance Culture | Gift a single class, class pack, unlimited month, or year-long membership to this women’s studio, offering group fitness classes like strength training, barre, pilates, yoga, and more.
- Pure Barre | For a limited time, Pure Barre is offering a deal on their 10-class pack — buy 10 classes, get another five for free.
- Cycledelic | Pay for your loved one’s next ride (or 10) with a fit trip pass. Pro tip: You can even get them a smoothie card to give them something extra to look forward to.
Looking for more fitness spots for your friend? Check out 12 more, here.
For the lover of self-care
- Daydreams Spa | Stuff their stocking with a gift certificate good for massages, manicures, facials, and more. You can also book services online for yourself and a guest.
- Salt Room Lakeland | This salt therapy establishment offers gift certificates for half-hour and hour-long sessions for children and adults.
- Establish 37 | Treat them to a new ‘do with a gift card to this local hair salon with two Dixieland locations.
Find our wellness guide, featuring nine suggestions, here.
For the team player
You’ll never strike out with single-game or season tickets to see these professional sports teams. Check out the Lakeland Flying Tigers or Detroit Tigers spring training tickets to score this holiday season.