It’s been on-trend for a while to offer experiences, rather than things, for gifts. To help you level up your gift-giving game this holiday season, check out our curated list of giftable experiences so you can sleigh the holidays.
For the fan of family time
- Polk Museum of Art membership | This membership comes with perks like free admission to Bok Tower Gardens, savings on studio art classes, and more.
- Florida Children’s Museum membership | The brand-new Florida Children’s Museum at Bonnet Springs Park is making gifting memberships simple this year, with the help of gift cards. If your recipient isn’t looking for a membership, gift cards can also be redeemed for workshops, birthday parties, and more.
- DEFY Lakeland | Take your gifting to new heights with tickets or a membership to this Lakeland trampoline park.
Looking for more giftable, family-friendly activities? Check out this list for inspiration.
For the one who’s always learning
- Publix Aprons Cooking School | You know what they say about teaching someone to fish. Give someone the gift of knowledge with one of these cooking classes, where chefs of all skill levels can expand their culinary expertise.
- Art Centric Studio | Skip the same old toys and give kids the gift of art classes. At this studio, kids can create art pieces and crafts in step-by-step classes.
- Painting with a Twist | Sponsor someone’s next paint and pour evening with one of these classes — a new class is offered every day, so you can try painting in different styles.
Check out this list for eight more must-take classes.
For the active Lakelander
- Balance Culture | Gift a single class, class pack, unlimited month, or year-long membership to this women’s studio, offering group fitness classes like strength training, barre, pilates, yoga, and more.
- Pure Barre | For a limited time, Pure Barre is offering a deal on their 10-class pack — buy 10 classes, get another five for free.
- Cycledelic | Pay for your loved one’s next ride (or 10) with a fit trip pass. Pro tip: You can even get them a smoothie card to give them something extra to look forward to.
Looking for more fitness spots for your friend? Check out 12 more, here.
For the lover of self-care
- Daydreams Spa | Stuff their stocking with a gift certificate good for massages, manicures, facials, and more. You can also book services online for yourself and a guest.
- Salt Room Lakeland | This salt therapy establishment offers gift certificates for half-hour and hour-long sessions for children and adults.
- Establish 37 | Treat them to a new ’do with a gift card to this local hair salon with two Dixieland locations.
Find our wellness guide, featuring nine suggestions, here.
For the team player
Whether your loved one is a hooper, batter, or striker, they’ll appreciate single-game or season tickets to one of Lakeland’s professional sports teams. Check out Lakeland Magic, Lakeland Flying Tigers, and Florida Tropics tickets to score this holiday season.