Whether you’re looking for a romantic rendezvous with your perennial partner or a more lighthearted affair with a fresh flame, we’ve got you covered with 9 Valentine’s Day date recommendations in Lakeland. If your most heartfelt commitment is hating Valentine’s Day, keep reading. We’ve got something for you, too.
🔥 New beau
- Take a paint and sip class | Let the professionals at Painting With a Twist guide you through your own painting while you enjoy your favorite beverage.
- Go dancing | Ever wanted to try your hand at ballroom, swing, or Latin dancing? Try learning from the crew at Just Dance.
- Swap dinner for drinks + dessert | Ditch the Valentine’s Day dinner. Opt for a coffee date at a local coffee shop, or meet for cocktails and dessert at The Terrace Grille.
❤️ Longtime love
- Get a couple’s massage | Splurge on a relaxing treatment at Daydreams Spa. Pro tip: order one of their Valentine’s Day Spa Packages to save on more services.
- Book a staycation | Reserve an overnight or weekend stay at one of these Airbnbs around Lakeland. Who says a romantic getaway requires flights?
- Treat your inner child | When’s the last time you went roller skating or tried painting pottery? Hop in the time machine with your partner and do something younger you would enjoy.
👯 Gal pals
- Go ax throwing | Work up a sweat with your friends at Ax-Caliber. Pro tip: skip the heart-shaped chocolates and get a Sweet Cups cookie.
- Host a Galentine’s party | Order one of From Beverly Bakery’s specialty Galentine’s cakes + host a gathering fit for queens.
Not in the Valentine’s spirit? Make a road trip to the Postcard Inn for the Heartbreaker Hotel — Anti Valentine’s Day Pool Party. If you bring a photo of someone to shred, you’ll get a free drink.