Sometimes the best team building happens outside the office. Check out our list of office outings that are sure to give your team something to reminisce on at the water cooler.
Ax-Caliber, 204 E. Orange St., Ste. 102, Lakeland
Head to this axe-throwing venue and virtual range with groups ranging in size from 20-200. Bonus: This downtown venue also has a restaurant with menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Skate World, 911 N. Lake Parker Ave., Lakeland
Book a corporate party to make your team members feel like kids again. Not into skating? Rent out the venue for a two-hour private Nerf party for up to 30 players — you can even bring your own outside food.
Lakeland Escape Room, 308 E. Pine St., Lakeland; Escapology, 210 E. Pine St., Lakeland
Put your team’s cooperation and problem-solving skills to the ultimate test in different scenarios — different difficulty levels are available for each team’s preference.
Looking for even more options? Check out these lists and try something new at one of your next office outings:
- Volunteer together | This guide features 35+ volunteer opportunities that your team can choose from, ranging from outdoorsy to healthcare-related to animal-specific and more.
- See the sights | Have you tried any of Lakeland’s local tours? Bring your team to botanical gardens, architectural sites, and even on the water via a kayak-guided tour.
- Patronize the arts | Attend a community theater performance, listen to the symphony, or visit the Polk Museum of Art as a group.
- Salute a hard day’s work | Raise a glass to a job well done at one of Lakeland’s best happy hour spots.
- Get a change of scenery | These days, many teams have the flexibility to work outside the office — check out our list of places to work outside.
Is your go-to corporate outing not listed? Tell us where you take your team and we might add it to our list.