Every year when Earth Day rolls around, we find ourselves wondering: How can we choose cleaner, greener, or more sustainable products? If you’re wondering the same thing, we have answers.
Enter: Publix GreenWise Market. PGWM makes it a priority to select brands that care about the environment; and this year for Earth Day, they’re bringing it with a huge Earth Day sale that kicks off Thurs., April 21 (that’s today), continuing through Wed., April 27.
Keep reading for a sneak peek of the can’t-miss brands that will have select items on sale.
EATS, POURS + CUTS
- Kevin’s Natural Foods: Meals + sides in recyclable packaging that are ready in 5 minutes? Yes please.
- Wild Planet Sardines: Sustainably sourced sardines that are wildly good for the planet.
- Applegate Naturals: Beef hot dogs and frozen breaded chicken strips – organic + humanely raised.
- Greenfield Organic: The go-to brand for deli meat made from clean ingredients and with sustainable sourcing + manufacturing processes.
- Beyond Meat: Like meat, but not. Plant-based meat replacements that are also non-GMO Project verified.
- Kiolbassa: A variety of slow-crafted dinner sausages made with clean ingredients only.
- GreenWise: Hey, we know that brand. GreenWise products follow a strict criteria of product standards.
- Teapigs: Teapigs specializes in 100% natural, sustainably-sourced loose leaf + bag tea.
- Maple Hill: Clean, organic grass-fed milk.
Care + cleaning
- Everyone: Time to replace fake fragrances, dyes + fillers with plant-based ingredients.
- Dr. Bronner’s: A classic for a reason. Dr. Bronner’s keeps it real with organic ingredients + recyclable packaging.*
- Rebel Green: Their full line of natural cleaning products uses eco-friendly ingredients + practices.
- Seventh Generation: If you haven’t tried Seventh Generation, you’re missing out. They use clean ingredients + recyclable packaging for all their products.
Happy shopping, Lakeland. 🌱*