Table of Contents
With Easter just around the corner, we’re rounding up Lakeland’s best brunches, family-friendly activities, and photo ops.
Whether you prefer your brunch plated or buffet-style, there’s something for you + your crew.
- Terrace Grille, 329 E. Main St. | Head to the Terrace Grille for Easter brunch items like peppercorn crusted lamb loin, braised ham hock, and petite coconut snowball cakes. In addition to the Easter brunch menu, the traditional menu will also be available.
- Nineteen61, 215 E. Main St. | Make a reservation at Nineteen61 anytime from 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. to enjoy an Easter buffet. Tickets are $65 for adults and $25 for children.
- Red Door Lakeland, 733 E. Palmetto St. | While exact details are to be announced, Red Door Lakeland recently teased an Easter Brunch with seatings at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
If there’s one thing we remember from our Easter weekends of yore, it’s the hunt for eggs.
- Free Life Chapel, 6780 N. Socrum Loop Rd. | Sat., April 9, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Children 5th grade and younger are invited to hunt for 50,000 eggs while enjoying bounce houses, food, and games.
- Grace City Church, 1736 New Jersey Rd. | Sat., April 16, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Bring the whole family for carnival rides, food trucks, a petting zoo, and Easter eggs dropped from a helicopter.
- Jellybean Jubilee, 1725 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. | Thurs., April 14, 4-8 p.m. | The egg hunt kicks off at 6:30 p.m., but bounce houses, games, and arts + crafts will be available all evening.
For more Easter Egg hunts, head to Lakeland Mom’s list.
What’s synonymous with Easter? Pastel public murals, of course.
- Jujmo’s Abstract Mural | Hause 820 + ART/ifact
- Jenna O’Brien’s Retro Lakeland Mural | The Shop Across The Street
- Gabriela Jaxon’s Abstract Mural | Thom Downs Antiques Alley
- Haus 820’s Color Wall | 822 N. Massachusetts Ave.
- Brooke Agnini + Kimberly Campbell’s Church Drip Mural | Freely Forgiven Community Church
Did we miss your favorite Easter weekend staple? Drop us a line + tell us about your favorite Easter brunch, best community event for the family, or go-to photo spot.