Table of Contents
National Small Business Week is rolling along, but let’s be honest — we love shopping small year-round. Visit these locally owned small businesses for your next retail therapy session.
On the hunt for a new wardrobe staple or the perfect outfit for a big event? Keep up with the trends at these small businesses specializing in clothing and accessories.
- Amelia Paige Boutique, 223 N. Kentucky Ave.
- Bungalow Boutique and Gifts, 1026 S. Florida Ave.
- Cooper Fox & Wooden Button, 1835 E. Edgewood Dr.
- Main & Monroe, 5361 S. Florida Ave.
- Monkee’s of Lakeland, 2514 S. Florida Ave.
- Plum, 238 N. Kentucky Ave.
- Swan City Boutique, shop online
- The Pink Swan, 2500 Drane Field Rd., Ste. 210
- Tennessee Jane, shop online
- Yates & Hagan, 1452 Town Center Dr.
Birthdays, graduations, or just because — it seems like we always need a heartfelt gift on hand. Find one for a loved one (or yourself, we won’t judge) at these gift shops and stores with unique finds.
- Baskets Instead, 3020 Woodland Hills Ave.
- Gaines Jewelers, 112 S. Tennessee Ave.
- Kim’s Hallmark Shop, 2533 S. Florida Ave.
- Scout & Tag, 244 N. Kentucky Ave.
- Six & Main, shop online
- Stationery Loft & Gift Boutique, 230 N. Kentucky Ave.
- Take Heart, 248 N. Kentucky Ave.
- Traditions Unlimited, 221 N. Kentucky Ave.
Did we miss your favorite place to shop small? Tell us where we can find more fashion and gifts so we can add it to our shopping list.