With Thanksgiving less than a week away, you may be planning your Thanksgiving day meal.
We’ve got you covered with a list of local options to build a four-course meal for the entire family. Maybe 2023 could be the year you host an entire Thanksgiving without needing to cook a single thing.
Disclaimer: Make sure you check order deadlines at each establishment and place orders early — supplies may run out.
- Charcuterie board from Sabrina’s Delicacies, 4610 Cleveland Heights Blvd. | Enjoy expertly arranged boards with meats, cheeses, fruits, and sweets.
- Platters from Publix, locations vary | Whether your guests are carnivores, vegetarians, sweet tooths, or a combination of these, there’s a Publix platter to please your crowd.
- Roasted Sweet Potato Hash from Frescos Southern Kitchen & Bar, 132 S. Kentucky Ave. | Mix up your traditional sweet potato dish with this option — mashed sweet potatoes are also available.
- Mac ‘n cheese from Mojo Federal, 130 S. Tennessee Ave. | This creamy dish is covered in crunchy breadcrumbs.
The Main Event
- Jerk Chicken from Our Noire Kitchen, 502 E. Main St. | This spot really does it all. Place your order for pick-up at Catapult — other menu items include roasted Smoked Spatchcock Turkey, classic sides, and desserts.
- Honey Baked Turkey from Honey Baked Ham, 5615 S. Florida Ave., Ste. 113 | Choose from smoked, roasted, or cajun birds. Pro tip: These come frozen, so give yourself plenty of time to thaw before baking.
- Pies and cheesecake from Born and Bread Bakehouse, 1113 S. Florida Ave. | Order a classic 10-inch pumpkin, brown butter apple, pecan, or a gluten-free + vegan tart cherry pie. Not in the mood for pie? Order a whole burnt basque cheesecake.
Pies and pastries from Bandidas, locations vary | Looking for pies? The brown butter espresso pecan and spiced plum crumble top our list. Aside from pies, Bandidas is offering pumpkin olive oil cakes with maple glaze, pistachio frangipane + pear galettes, breads, and scones.
There’s more where that came from — check out our full list of Thanksgiving dessert options.