Table of Contents
Break out the leggings + leotards, because we’ve compiled a list of 5 local fitness joints right here in Lakeland for you to try this summer.
Balance Culture, 1035 S. Florida Ave. #200
- Breakdown: This women’s studio features group fitness classes, including barre, pilates, spin, boot camps, and more. The studio has 15+ instructors and classes 6 days a week.
- Pricing: Year-long memberships are $80/mo., or you can book a single class for $14. #ProTip: your first class is free.
Cycledelic, 3505 Cleveland Heights Blvd.
- Breakdown: CycleDelic offers classes 7 days a week. The facility has 6 spin instructors, but they’re still accepting emails from interested teachers. #ProTip: when you book your ride, preorder a smoothie for after class.
- Pricing: Book a single ride for $10 or unlimited rides for $84/mo, or see a complete list of pricing and options.
Lakeland Athletic Club, 2295 Commerce Point Dr. #180
- Breakdown: LAC offers a variety of health + wellness services, from personalized programming to custom nutrition plans. There’s even personal training and lacKidFit, a training program for kids.
- Pricing: Packages range from $139-$800/mo. Inquire here for specific pricing. #ProTip: LAC offers a free consultation for your first visit.
LifeFit Personal Training Studio, 1627 E. Edgewood Dr.
- Breakdown: LifeFit has a comprehensive selection of services ranging from post-physical therapy and post-natal classes to personal training.
- Pricing: One-on-one sessions start at $49, or bring someone along for a two-on-one session for $64.
Fitness + Wellness, 2611 Orleans Ave.
- Breakdown: This studio takes a holistic approach. With programs ranging from functional fitness + boxing to personal training, Tari creates a customized approach to each individual’s needs.
- Pricing: Email them for specific pricing information.
Have a favorite local gym or studio that didn’t make the list? Tell us about it.