Summer travel is on the horizon. To make your airport experience a breeze, Orlando International Airport (MCO) is sharing these time-saving + stress-reducing tips:
- Download the MCO App: Get indoor turn-by-turn navigation and access to security wait times, gate changes, where to eat + drink, and more. Whew, we feel less stressed already.
- Arrive early: MCO recommends arriving three hours early for domestic flights and four hours for international.
- Speed through security: Remember Disney World FastPasses? Think of MCO Reserve as your FastPass through the security line — travelers (who don’t have TSA PreCheck or CLEAR+) just reserve a timeslot and enter through an exclusive lane.
- Know your parking options: Before heading to the airport, check parking online. Pro tip: Utilize ridesharing or a friend as an alt.
- Wake up at your gate: Why push yourself for an early flight or late arrival? Instead, sleep comfortably at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located between Terminals A + B.
- Get travel inspo (and save money): See MCO’s Airfare Deals to plan a summer trip to San Salvador, Edinburgh, California + more.*