Worried about fitting Thanksgiving dishes in your (overfull) fridge? Good news: Wednesday, Nov. 15 is National Clean Out Your Fridge Day.
To help you save space and avoid waste, here are five fun (and adjustable) recipes to use up your veggie stragglers, jars of salsa, and that bacon you thought you forgot about:
- Spicy White Bean and Broccoli Stew
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Street Tacos
- Market Basket Pasta (Pro-tip: make it gluten-free)
- Sweet Potato and Kale Salad
- Barbecue Beef and Potato Bowl