Table of Contents
Leafy greens, blended bowls, and our favorite fruity concoctions sound good all year round here in sunny Lakeland. Whenever you get a craving for something on the lighter side, check out these recommendations:
- Black & Brew | 205 E Main St. | Order the Napa Valley when craving a savory salad option (featuring roasted sunflower seed kernels, golden raisins, grape tomatoes, crumbled goat cheese, romaine lettuce, spring mix, and Napa Valley vinaigrette).
- Garden Bistro | 702 E. Orange St. | We order the Lakeland Swan Salad (mixed greens, carrots, feta cheese, garbanzo beans, raisins, sunflower seeds, and house dressing). Add smoked salmon for a winning combo.
- Cafe Zuppina | 4417 S. Florida Ave. | Try Zuppina’s Falafel Salad (mixed super greens, beets, feta cheese, radish, falafel, and homemade yogurt dressing).
- Purple Onion Deli-Grill | 316 N. Kentucky Ave. | Try the Grilled Chicken Summer Salad (mixed greens, fresh strawberries, feta cheese, cranberries, pralines, and chicken).
- Hana Tea House | 4525 S. Florida Ave., Ste. 6 | This Lakeland boba spot also offers fruit smoothies — we recommend the mango pineapple.
- The Juice Box | 4295 S. Florida Ave. | We’re ordering the vegetarian and organic Almond Brothers (almond butter, dates, hempseed, local honey, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, extracts, and almond milk).
- Anthony’s Health Hut | 5329 S. Florida Ave. | Be transported to the tropics with the Tropical Splash — pineapple coconut juice, bananas, pineapple, mangos, and protein.
- SoFresh Lakeland | 4756 S. Florida Ave. | We recommend the Kale and Apple smoothie, featuring kale, spinach, apple, banana, and lemon.
🥣 Acai Bowls
- Tea Largo | 4634 Cleveland Heights Blvd. | We’re topping off our bowl with fresh fruit, chia seeds, blueberries, shaved coconut, granola, and hot honey.
- Healthy Habits | 4760 S. Florida Ave. | Cacao nibs, banana, strawberry, and almond butter are a go-to combination for this health store’s acai bowls.
- Publix GreenWise Market | 4747 S. Florida Ave., Ste. 110 | Try adding pineapple, granola, strawberries, and kiwi to your bowl.
- Rooted Lakeland | 5327 S. Florida Ave. | Load up your bowl with three fruits and three toppings at this family-owned spot.
Did we miss your go-to spot? Lettuce know.