It can be hard to find time for self-care, but countless Lakeland spots aim to celebrate your mind and body. Check out nine of our favorites below.
Sit back, relax
- Moodie Studio | Website| 1723 S. Florida Ave. | This luxury day spa specializes in custom facials designed for all skin types. Plus, each treatment is artfully catered to your individual skincare needs.
- Paint Nail Bar Lakeland | Website | 1486 Town Center Dr. | From the 5-7-9 free polishes, toxin-free lacquers, and jetless water basins to the complimentary mimosas, this salon prioritizes sanitation and relaxation.
- Woodlund Salon | Website | 4116 S. Florida Ave. | Enjoy a haircut and styling experience that feels a cut above the rest. This salon not only uses organic hair products but has also pledged to keep salon waste out of landfills.
Some “body” to love
- The Balance Culture | Website | 1037 S. Florida Ave., Ste. 125 | In addition to group fitness and personal training, The Balance Culture also offers health and life coaching to promote holistic wellness.
- Salt Room Lakeland | Website | 6030 S. Florida Ave., Ste. 125 | Salt therapy is a natural treatment that can help reduce symptoms of seasonal allergies, cystic fibrosis, and ear infections. Pro tip: Try a 45-minute salt therapy session.
- Method Tans | Website | 1120 S. Florida Ave. | Method Tans offers sunless tanning as an alternative to ultraviolet exposure. Pro tip: Book a mobile session to tan from home.
- The Juice Box | Website | 4295 S. Florida Ave. | Stop by this vegetarian restaurant + juice bar — featuring a fully plant-based menu — six days a week.
- Publix GreenWise Market | Website | 4747 S. Florida Ave., Ste. 110 | Peruse organic items, vitamins, supplements, and built-to-order hot food stations.
- Krazy Kombucha | Website | 1030 S. Florida Ave. | Krazy Kombucha’s locally-brewed probiotic drinks can help aid digestion + provide antioxidants for your diet.