Table of Contents
Looking for an all-American way to spend your Fourth of July? Catch a Lakeland Flying Tigers’ Fourth of July baseball game and stick around for arguably the largest fireworks show in Polk County. The Fireworks Extravaganza will light up the sky over Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium in a spectacular celebration of the red, white, and blue.
- The Flying Tigers take on the Bradenton Marauders at 5 p.m. on Mon., July 4.
- The fireworks show will start right after the game.
- There will be food, games, music, and fun for all ages — including The SOFA Kings as the special musical guest.
- $7+ for adults
- Kids two and under are free.
- Parking is free.
- Publix Park is a cashless facility (read: cards only).
- Gates will open to the general public one hour prior to the first pitch.*
Purchase tickets for the Mon., July 4 game.*