*Disclaimer: Some complexes’ rent changes daily. To ensure the most accurate rent possible, contact the apartment complex.
The semester may be coming to a close, but it’s never too early for college students to begin searching for their next pad. Here’s where to rent in Lakeland for all-night study sessions:
Closest to Campus
- Lakeland Manor, 929 Gilmore Ave. | 1-2 Beds | $690+ | Located just off Memorial Blvd. + a short drive from Lakeland’s downtown, Lakeland Manor can do it all for you at a budget-friendly price. 💰
- Emerald Run Apartments, 429 Timberlane E. | 1-3 Beds | $850+ | Short-term lease options at Emerald Run are perfect for student living, plus they are just minutes away from Southeastern University.
- Bonny Apartments, 1104 Bartow Rd. | 1-3 Beds | $795+ | This affordable living arrangement is positioned within 2 miles of both FSC + SEU, perfect for a short commute to class.
- Swanns Cove Apartments, 1108 S. Bartow Rd. | 1-2 Beds | $875+ | Sitting on Lake Bonny, Swanns Cove offers amenities like 24/7 maintenance + a fitness center with convenient proximity to all Lakeland has to offer.
- Crystal Court Apartments, 1969 Crystal Grove Dr. | Studio-2 Beds | $715+ | On 10 acres of country landscape, Crystal Court is located within 3 miles of all Lakeland colleges.
- Carlton Arms South Lakeland, 1000 Carlton Arms Dr. | 1-3 Beds | $730+ | Carlton Arms of South Lakeland spans 137 acres with six sparkling lakes. The resort-style community is conveniently located just minutes from shopping, schools, highways + parks.
- Edgewood Apartments, 2050 Edgewood Dr. | 1 Bed | $859+ | Under a 10-minute drive from three college campuses, Edgewood Apartments’ single units provide privacy + quaint living arrangements.
- Peppertree Village Apartments, 321 Imperial Blvd. | Studio-3 Beds | $945+ | These units are conveniently located within easy walking distance of Walmart, Merchants’ Walk shopping center + Kelly Recreation Complex.
- Carlton Arms North Lakeland | 4500 Williamstown Blvd. | 1-3 Beds | $733+ | Lush landscaping, spacious interiors and many on-property activities, including tennis, basketball + a fitness center, combine to make this one of Lakeland’s most desirable communities.
- Reserve at Lakeland | 5233 US Hwy. 98 | 1-2 Beds | $937+ | On top of being a gated community for added security, Reserve is a pet-friendly complex without breed restrictions, so your best friend can come along with you.
- The Landings at Long Lake, 5275 Long Lake Cir. | 1-3 Beds | $960+ | The Landings at Long Lake offers elegant one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes designed to meet the needs of everyone.
- The Loop at Wedgewood, 3939 Golf Village Loop | 1-2 Beds | $1,000+ | This charming community is secluded in a relaxed golf course setting with amenities including a pool with sundeck, a bark park, playground, fitness center + more.