The free, family-friendly event will highlight Hispanic and Latino artisans, performers, foodie experiences, activities, and more.
Here’s the inside scoop on who + what to see at this can’t-miss cultural event:
- Live music: Among the diverse lineup of performers is headliner Bidi Bidi Banda, a Selena tribute band.
- Cultural performances: Showcases include Venezuelan Danza Y Tambor, Mariachi Guadalupe, and Flamenco Del Sur.
- Dancing: Dance the day (and night) away with the help of a live DJ.
- Artisan market: Featured artisans include Mamacita Lifestyle Co., Me and Mom Jewelry, and Chicas Collab.
- Food: Savor those Hispanic flavors with Taco Riendo, Tito’s Latin Cuisine, Nineteen 61, Mucho Boba, and more.
Bonus: The park’s Depot Cafe + Rooftop Garden Bar will offer a special menu and drinks to event attendees.