Sip, sip hooray. Downtown Lakeland’s Art & Wine Walk is headed your way (tonight, to be exact). For $25 (with proceeds benefiting the Lakeland and Bartow Art Guilds), you can taste 10 different flavors of wine, 5 food samples, listen to live music, and view a progressive art gallery. 🍷
Interested in attending the Art & Wine Walk? Here are some fast facts to get you prepped and ready:
- The event is from 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Tickets may be purchased online here. Please note – tickets are limited in an effort to keep crowds to a minimum and maintain safety protocols. Additionally, no physical ticket will be sent to you – your name will simply be added to a list and will be at the will call upon check-in.
- Once you arrive, check-in will be located on Traders Alley between Pine St. and Bay St.
- IDs will be checked per ticket holder and all guests participating in the event must be 21+. #FunFact: Upon check-in, you will be presented with a map of all participants to ensure you hit every spot.
- Along with wine tastings and downtown shopping, enjoy recordings of local artists and details about their work.
- Before the night ends, an auction will take place where the one-of-a-kind banners flown on the streets will be distributed to auction winners. The auction is sponsored by Lloyds of Lakeland.
- The Art & Wine Walk staff will be masked to ensure further safety for vendors, patrons, and passersby. Additionally, vendors may also be masked when social distancing is not possible.
- Anyone can meander throughout the event and pop in and out of the open shops, however, only those with wristbands will be able to partake in the food and drink.