Meander, roam, or crawl, if you’re feeling wild, because Lakeland’s Art Crawl is back tomorrow, Nov. 6. The annual event kicks off at Munn Park at 9 a.m. and lasts all day until 4 p.m. The festival will showcase artists hailing from all over Central Florida.
If you’re interested in attending the event, here are a few highlights to keep you in the loop:
- This year’s event will feature over 50 artists across 20 Florida cities.
- The festival is free to attend.
- Participating artists will compete in some friendly competition for prizes while selling their work to attendees.
- Visitors can enjoy live performances, special art demos, and meet over 15 supporting local organizations like Polk Museum of Art, Visit Central Florida, Platform ART, and Hillcrest Coffee, to name a few.
- This year’s featured artists include William Araujo, Allyson Bode, Margaret Baker, and Meredith Pope — among others.
- DJ Jenks will be on-site spinning beats from 1:30-4 p.m.
- Fun fact: Art Crawl became a non-profit organization back in 2017 for its work in the community, acting through a volunteer board.