Ready to tackle your fitness goals? We’ve compiled 15 local gyms for you that provide a wide variety of ways to workout and stay healthy all year long.
9Round Fitness, 3604 Harden Blvd.
- Breakdown: Throw your fists up + channel your inner Rocky Balboa at this unique kick-boxing centric gym. Your first class is free and it also offers two-week trials and a variety of strengthening classes.Pricing: Contact the gym directly via email or by phone for pricing info.
Balance Culture, 1035 S. Florida Ave. #200
- Breakdown: This women’s studio features group fitness classes, including barre, pilates, spin, boot camps, and more. The studio has 15+ instructors and classes 6 days a week. Pricing: ear-long memberships are $99/mo., or you can book a single class for $14. #ProTip: your first class is free.
Cycledelic, 3505 Cleveland Heights Blvd.
- Breakdown: CycleDelic offers classes 7 days a week. The facility has 6 spin instructors, but they’re still accepting emails from interested teachers. #ProTip: when you book your ride, preorder a smoothie for after class. Pricing: Book a single ride for $10,unlimited rides for $84/mo, or see a complete list of pricing and options.
Pure Barre, 1314 Town Center Dr. E S-102
- Breakdown: Experience low impact, high-intensity workouts at the ballet bar led by professional instructors guiding you to tone your body.Pricing: First class is free; enjoy unlimited membership for $139.
T Fitness + Wellness, 2611 Orleans Ave.
- Breakdown: This studio takes a holistic approach. With programs ranging from functional fitness + boxing to personal training, Tari creates a customized approach to each individual’s needs. Pricing: Email for specific pricing information.
All American Gym, 1245 George Jenkins Blvd.
- Breakdown: Known as Lakeland’s “oldest” fitness grounds, All American Gym offers a classic weight training room with a wide variety of effective weights and machines to elevate your lifting stats.Pricing: No membership required; please contact the gym directly for pricing.
Deb’s Gym, 712 N Ingraham Ave.
- Breakdown: Grab your H2O + get your reps in at Deb’s with their state-of-the-art weights and training equipment. AIt offers accountability and personal training to help you reach your fitness goals effectively.
- Pricing: Membership starts at $20 plus tax month to month; no annual contract required.
Just Move, 3195 US Hwy 98 N.
- Breakdown: If you love the large gym scenes with everything from daily class schedules, smoothie bars, and movie theater workout stations (yes––you read that right), then Just Move is worth the trip. With locations in the north side and south side, they feature a variety of ways to let off steam throughout your work week. Pricing: Memberships start at $10/month. Contact the gym directly for more info.
Lakeland Athletic Club, 2295 Commerce Point Dr. #180
- Breakdown: LAC gives a variety of health + wellness services, from HIIT classes to personalized programming to custom nutrition plans. There’s even personal training and lacKidFit, a training program for kids.
- Pricing: Packages range from $139-$800/mo. Inquire here for specific pricing. ip: LAC offers a free consultation for your first visit.
High Intensity Training
Adrenaline Body Works, 202 Lake Miriam Dr. Suite 126
- Breakdown: Known as a gym “for runners, yogis, boxers, gym rats, ninjas, and those addicted to adrenaline,” this community-focused space empowers you to reach new levels of strength training through group classes.Pricing: Group training begins at $150/month.
LifeFit Personal Training Studio, 1627 E. Edgewood Dr.
- Breakdown: LifeFit has a comprehensive selection of services ranging from post-physical therapy and post-natal classes to personal training.Pricing: One-on-one sessions start at $49, or bring someone along for a two-on-one session for $64.
Will Power Fitness, 1014 Walt Williams Rd.
- Breakdown: Personalized fitness available all day all week to you –– Will Power Fitness is a community of certified fitness instructors who guide you through high intensity fitness workouts while also providing expert fitness knowledge. Its holistic approach to health includes certified health and nutrition coaching.
- Pricing: First class is free; contact the gym directly for membership fees.
Lakeland Group Fitness, 4688 Cleveland Heights Blvd.
- Breakdown: Put on your yoga pants and unwind with a class at Lakeland Group Fitness. Guided by experienced yoga instructors, you’ll not only decompress but will discover unique methods of stretching and building your core strength. Pricing: Find out more info on pricing by contacting the gym directly.
Satya Life Yoga, 112 E Pine St.
- Breakdown: From the rhythms of Tai Chi to Yoga Barre, Satya Life Yoga brings you to the center of traditional yoga methods that increase your body’s self awareness and balance. It also offers teacher training.
- Pricing: Please contact the studio directly for pricing details.
Yoga Pointe, 2539 Florida Ave. S.
- Breakdown: Looking to challenge yourself while also tapping into your serene side? Sign up with your friends for a Hot Yoga session to sweat your cares away.
- Pricing: Monthly memberships start at as low as $59/month. Learn more here.