To keep up with Lakeland’s new residents, apartment developers have been hard at work.
Whether you’re looking to move — or you’re like us and just want to daydream on Zillow — we rounded up a list of all the need-to-know details on new apartment builds in Swan City since 2020.
Apartments completed in 2021
- The Gardens Apartments, 325 S. Lake Ave. | 1 Bed | $1,175+ | Situated just a quick 4-minute walk away from Lake Mirror, this is a great option for fans of walking the lake or dining at The Joinery.
- The Bridgewater Grand, 5650 Lakeland Hills Blvd. | 1-3 Beds | $1,485+ | This brand new build has only just become available this fall + located 10 minutes from Shoppes of Lakeland.
- Mirrorton Apartments, 309 Mirroton Ave. | Studio-3 Beds | $1,525+ | Live luxuriously with amenities like granite countertops, a sauna, and a private gym with digital on-demand workouts.
- Twin Lakes Estates, 501 Hartsell Ave. | 1-2 Beds | Call for pricing | A multi-phase build, Twin Lakes is affordable housing for older adults and low-income households.
Apartments completed in 2020
- The Shore Luxury Homes, 5680 Waterside Blvd. | 1-3 Bed | $1,215+ | Between a view of Long Lake and high-end finishes like granite countertops and walk-in closets, this apartment is sure to meet your every comfort.
- Lakeland Grand, 4315 Talon Loop | 1-3 Bed | Call for pricing | Near Lake Hancock, this apartment features amenities including a sauna, a pool, and a playground, making it perfect for residents of any age.
- Parkway Preserve, West of Airport Rd. | This 300 unit, 3-story apartment building will be located across the street from Carillon Lakes — a ground-breaking date has not yet been announced.
- Swan Lake Village, 2076 Griffin Rd. | When completed, Swan Lake will have 84 units and will cater to individuals with varying abilities and small families — it is scheduled to be finished in February 2022.
- Garden District Apartment, East Lime St. and South Indiana Ave | This yet-to-be-named complex is designed to fit right in with the Garden District’s historic buildings and will be made up of 48 units — construction is set to begin in spring 2022.