Let’s get down to business, Lakeland – the primaries are just around the corner (Aug. 18, to be exact) + the last day to register to vote is Mon., July 20.
We know, registering to vote (or just checking to make sure you’re registered) sounds like one more thing to add to your never-ending to-do list, so, to help make the process a little easier, we’re teaming up with the Polk County Supervisor of Elections Office to collaborate on a Voter Registration Bank. 🗳️
This means, today from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., you can contact the Polk County Supervisor of Elections Office at 863.534.5888 to:
- Get help on registering to vote
- Ask questions about voting
- Update your address
- Learn how to become an election worker
- Sign up for a political party or change party affiliation (FYI, FL is a closed Primary state)
- Find out how voting will be different this year because of COVID-19
- Find out more about vote-by-mail (the last day to request vote-by-mail is Aug. 8)
…and if you’re unsure who to vote for, take this quick quiz + see which candidates your views align with. iSideWith is not affiliated with any political party + has been taken by millions of people and has even been used in classrooms.