Let’s get down to business, Lakeland – the general election is just around the corner (Nov. 3, to be exact) + the last day to register to vote online is Monday, Oct. 5.
We know, registering to vote (or just checking to make sure you’re registered) sounds like one more thing to add to your never-ending to-do list, so, to help make the process a little easier, we’re teaming up with the Polk County Supervisor of Elections Office to collaborate on another Voter Registration Bank. 🗳️
This means, today from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., you can contact the Polk County Supervisor of Elections at 863.534.5888 to:
- Get help on registering to vote
- Ask questions about voting
- Update your address
- Learn how to become an election worker
- Sign up for a political party or change party affiliation (FYI, FL is a closed Primary state)
- Find out how voting will be different this year because of COVID-19
- Find out more about vote-by-mail (the last day to request vote-by-mail is Oct. 24.)
- Find out more about absentee voting + absentee by mail
The last day to register to vote in-person in Florida is Oct. 5, 2020.
To register by mail, the form must be postmarked by Monday, Oct. 5, 2020.
The last day to register to vote online in Florida is Monday, Oct. 5, 2020. Florida does not offer registration on Election Day.
You can register online to vote + find voter registration paperwork throughout the county – including city halls, libraries, and chambers of commerce.
…and if you’re unsure who to vote for, or how to vote, check out our guide + see which candidates your views align with.