Looking for a part-time job or side hustle? The federal government is gearing up for the 2020 Census and is looking to hire thousands of people across the country, including our area, to help out.
- Most positions will last several weeks. Hours are flexible and can include days, evenings and weekends.
- The pay rate for Polk County workers is $16.00 – $17.50 per hour.
- Workers receive weekly paychecks.
- Workers will receive paid training.
- There are positions available that are both in the field, and in the office. Here are the job descriptions + qualifications.
It’s important to note that the U.S. Census Bureau is carefully monitoring the Coronavirus + adapting operations to protect the health + safety of the staff and the public. Stay tuned, we’ll be providing additional coverage on census participation, coming soon.