If being in isolation the past few months has given you serious fur-baby fever at some point, this one’s for you. We’ve decided to shed some light on local animals looking for their fur-ever homes.
Why adopt a four-legged companion?
Every year, over one million cats and dogs are euthanized across the country because adoption centers become overcrowded. Those who adopt can save more than one animal’s life by freeing up shelter space for stray, abused + lost animals.
We’ve done some digging to highlight some of the lovable critters (cats and dogs) that need homes in + around Lakeland.
○ Age: ~3 years
○ Male Boxer Mix
○ Torque would benefit from an active family + having another dog in the house.
○ Age: ~9 months
○ Female orange + black domestic/shorthair mix
○ Destin is a playful cat + loves to play with toys.
○ Age: 4 years, 2 months
○ Male Terrier/PitBull mix
○ Kai is a chill dog that loves attention, car rides, and being pet.
○ Age: 1 year
○ Female brown domestic shorthair/mix
○ Triscuit likes to snuggle + have poetry read to her.
○ Age: 6 years
○ Female Chinese Shar-Pei/ French Bulldog mix
○ Trixie is affectionate, gentle, and gets along with children + other dogs.
○ Age: ~3 months
○ Female Bulldog mix
○ Pixel is a very sweet + playful pup that loves cuddle time.
○ Age: 5 months
○ Female brown/tan domestic shorthair/mix
○ Banana is an excellent snuggle buddy.
○ Age: 3 years
○ Male Jack Russell/Dachshund
○ Chipper is a sweet + small pup, ready to bring love to a furever family.
○ Age: 4 months
○ Male white/grey domestic shorthair/mix
○ Binx is a shy cat, looking for my furever family
○ Age: 3 years, 7 months
○ Male Black-mouth Cur Mix
○ Scooby Doo is a medium energy dog. He isn’t a big fan of loud noises but seems interested in other dogs.