Who runs the world? Moms. That’s why we’ve put together a (non-exhaustive) list of ways you can celebrate with the mother-figures in your life this Mother’s Day (it’s on May 9th, don’t let it sneak up on you).
- Nineteen61 | 215 E. Main St. | 10 a.m.-5p.m. | Take mom out for a luxe buffet-style brunch. You can sneak a peek at the Mother’s Day menu + make your reservations here.
- Federal Bar | 124 S. Tennessee Ave. | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | Bloody Mary, anyone? Bring mom to the Federal Bar for bottomless mimosas, a live DJ, and their new brunch menu.
- Red Door Lakeland | 733 E. Palmetto St. | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Treat mom to a family-style Mother’s Day brunch. Find more information about the menu + making your reservation here.
- Bok Tower Gardens | 1151 Tower Blvd. | Moms can enjoy free admission into the gardens. If you’re feeling hungry, you can add a special Mother’s Day brunch in a bag to your picnic.
- 863 Company | Fill out this form to nominate a mom you want to celebrate + enter to win a free mat from 863 Co. Winners will be announced on Mother’s Day.
- Uli + Co. | Treat mom to a custom floral arrangement + add a silver or gold “mama” necklace to your order.
- Scout + Tag | 244 N. Kentucky Ave. | Get your gift for mom wrapped + locally delivered anywhere in Lakeland for $5.
- Rafa Natural | 244 N. Kentucky Ave. | Treat mom to a bundle of natural skincare products, like this relaxation bundle.
- Viva Vitality | 1035 Florida Ave S. #208 | Make mom feel like a million bucks with a Diamond Glow facial from Viva Vitality. Right now, you can buy 2 + get 1 free when you call.
Happy shopping, Lakeland.